Entry Requirements into Kenya12/08/2020
The current requirements for entering Kenya (taken from the Kenyan Airport Authority website) and updated when any changes are made are as follows:
1. All arriving passengers on international flights whose body temperature is not above 37.5° C (99.5°F); do not have a persistent cough, difficulty in breathing or other flu-like symptoms; have a negative PCR based COVID19 test carried out within 96 hours before travel and are from countries considered low to medium risk COVID19 transmission areas shall be exempt from quarantine. Download the latest list of countries exempted from Kenya’s travel quarantine. A review of countries from which travelers will not be required to be quarantined upon arrival will be undertaken by Ministry of Health on a day to day basis.
2. Please note that it is now a mandatory requirement for all passengers arriving in Kenya to fill in The COVID-19 Travelers Health Surveillance Form. The forms must be filled online by clicking here. Passengers will be required to display the received QR codes to port health officials for them to be allowed to proceed to arrival immigration.
3. For those passengers traveling out of the country, they will be required to abide by the particular travel, health and COVID-19 related requirements of the destination country;
4. Passengers arriving on flights after the curfew, with a valid Air Ticket and Boarding Pass shall be allowed to proceed to their hotels and/or residences. Passengers departing on flights after the curfew, with a valid Air Ticket and Boarding Pass shall be allowed to proceed to their departure airport;
5. Effective 1st January 2020, all passengers arriving into Kenya are required to obtain a visa before boarding their flight. The e-visa can be obtained by visiting this website.
SCC can handle all your travel arrangements from the moment you land in Kenya (or any of our other destinations) to the moment you leave. Email us to book all of your transfers, internal flights and accommodation: firstname.lastname@example.org