Are you up to date? Facts, Rates and Offers21/04/2021
Lengishu Facts, Rates and Offers
• Lengishu is an exclusive use, spectacular private house sleeping up to twelve guests across six unique suites
• Families and friends can reconnect in all of this remote wilderness, slow down and enjoy complete privacy
• Private houses give you the ultimate flexibility to do everything on your own terms and at your own pace
• With so many varied activities on Borana Conservancy each day can be totally different making long stays extra special.
8 nights for the price of 7. Excludes Christmas and New Year Period. Valid until 18th December 2022.
Manda Bay Facts, Rates and Offers
• Manda Bay is a private island retreat in Lamu that can either be booked per room or exclusively if a minimum of 14 rooms are booked.
• Manda Bay has 21 rooms in total, 11 Beachfront, 6 Seaview and 4 Garden rooms.
• Activities include: all the water-sports you can dream of: SUP boarding, kayaking, sailing, deep-sea fishing, water-skiing, snorkelling, kite surfing (with prior notice), cultural visits to Lamu town or simply relaxing in a hammock overlooking the Indian Ocean.
Stay for 4 nights, pay for only 3. Valid until 18th December 2021.
Laragai House Facts, Rates and Offers
• An exclusive use private house on Borana Conservancy that has 8 bedrooms and can take up to 16 adults.
• Laragai House is ideal for groups of friends or multi-generational families who would like to stay in an exclusive use property.
• Activities include: game drives (night and day), horse-riding, SUP boarding on the dam, mountain biking, behind the scenes conservation activities, tennis, use of the swimming pool, gym and games room, bush breakfasts and dinners.
Stay for 5 nights, pay for only 4. Valid until 18th December 2022.
Borana Lodge Facts, Rates and Offers
• Borana Lodge has 8 individual rooms booked on a room by room basis. Each room overlooks a dam where elephants come to bathe.
• Borana Conservancy is home to 106 black and 98 white rhino, making it arguably one of the best places in Kenya to see rhino.
• Borana Lodge is dedicated to the sustainable conservation of land and wildlife. Their holistic approach commits all retained earnings to building local livelihoods and enhancing ecosystem integrity. All 2022 rates are inclusive of a 24% non-commissionable contribution to Borana Conservancy’s environmental and social responsibilities, replacing the traditional ‘conservation fee’. For more information on the impact that 24% of each stay will have please click here.
10% off if you stay for 5 nights or more. Valid until 18th December 2022.