‘1 + 1 = 2 Protect’: a new conservation initiative from SCC

The Safari & Conservation Company includes guests in their commitment to conservation in East Africa through their new ‘1+1 = 2 Protect’ Scheme

As a company that is committed to conservation – it’s in our name, after all – we want to include all our clients in our passion, so that they, too, can get involved in the dedicated work of so many projects and organisations across East Africa who are working to protect wildlife, lands and culture that face so many problems.

SCC is inviting clients to join our new ‘1 + 1 = 2 Protect’ Scheme. This Scheme allows guests to give back directly to a conservation project that they have directly interacted with during their stay, and that SCC has direct links with to make sure of its authenticity and dedication.

SCC is promising every client that comes in safari with us that we will give 1% of the total cost of the guest’s safari as a donation to an SCC-approved conservation organisation of your choice, from this list, but ONLY if the guest match our donate of 1% too! This makes a total donation of 2%.

Learn more about the Scheme on our website here.

Leave a reply

"We saw so many extraordinary things - not only stunning wildlife but met interesting locals and conservationists which made our trip exceptional."

Candice Trafford, USA May 29, 2016

NEWSLETTER

Sign up to receive news about our camps, conservation projects, safari itineraries and special offers

CONTACT
P.O. Box 24576-00502, Nairobi, Kenya
Mon-Fri: +254 (0) 712 579 999 | +254 (0) 735 579 999
24hr Emergency: +254 (0) 727 735 578

Property Reservations: reservations@scckenya.com
Safari Consultant: safaris@scckenya.com
PR, Press & Marketing: marketing@scckenya.com
General Enquiries: reservations@scckenya.com


FOLLOW US

NEWSLETTER

Sign up to receive news about our camps, conservation projects, safari itineraries and special offers